Our practice includes advising clients, with large or small estates, on the most beneficial course of action with appropriate consideration of wealth accumulation, current and future tax minimization, protection from creditors, and preservation of capital for the enjoyment of future generations. Estate planning is beneficial no matter how large or small the estate may be. We offer a broad range of estate, business and creditor protection planning services and strategies to clients. A comprehensive estate plan is necessary to ensure you leave the legacy you intend for your loved ones.
We offer the following estate planning services:
- Estate Planning
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Trust Agreements (Revocable and Irrevocable)
- Powers of Attorney (Durable and Medical)
- Directive to Physicians (Living Will)
- HIPAA Release and Authorization
- Designation of Guardian (before the need arises)
- Family Limited Partnership
- Marital Property Agreement
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Medicaid/Medicare Planning
We believe that Diane R. Kliem’s background as a CPA as well as a lawyer gives our firm a unique perspective on matters related to estate planning, estate administration, and business planning.
An estate plan is the best gift you could ever leave your family. You will have the peace of mind that your loved ones will be relieved of the responsibility of making crucial decisions and knowing that your last wishes will be carried out according to your specifications.